I can't believe I actually won an award! I'm so excited, because I don't usually win things...I'm also so blessed that you wonderful blogging friends are staying with me and I haven't completely bored or offended any of you. Amazing! You just never know when you share you heart, if it will be received. I guess I didn't take into account how awesome you all are (no I'm not sucking up, I really feel this way). I've met some wonderful people, so it is very difficult to pick only 7 of the blogs that I'd like to pass this award on to. But, I like to play by the rules, so I will give it a try.
I won the Prolific Blogger Award from Cathy at Tales of the TCKK Family Thank you Cathy! Please go check out her blog and be as blessed as I've been.
Here are the Rules:
A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content."
1. Every winner of the prolific blogger award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers to spread some love!
2. Every prolific blogger must link back to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Each prolific blogger must link this back to this post which explains the origins and motivations for the award.
4. Every prolific blogger must visit this post and add their name in the Mister Linky so that we can all get to know the other winners.
So, here we go - my 7 picks (in no particular order) are:
1. Debby at Heavenly Humor
2. Mimi at He & Me + 3
3. Anitra at If Mama Ain't...
4. Jennifer at Blonde Ambition
5. Jennifer at More Than Adams Rib
6. Denise at Shorty Bears Place
7. Beth at I'm Heading Towards My Destiny
Like I said, there are so many other blogging friends who I could have just as easily given this award to. Too bad I could only pick 7 of you. Thanks so much for sharing your blogs with me, and allowing me to do the same with you.
R ~Rag Rugs
2 days ago