With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads, that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated, and happy.
Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror, I will think, 'Good grief, look how smart I am!'
Now, it's my turn to pass the award along to all my wonderful blogging friends. This award shows how I truly feel...each of your blogs are a little piece of sunshine to help brighten my day.
The sunshine award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world.
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.
I always obey the rules...okay, most of the time I follow the rules. But this one time, I am going to be a rebel - I don't want to pick 12 people, or even 1 person for this award, because as I said, I think ALL my blogging friends add sunshine to my life in their own unique way. So, everyone whose blog I follow, you have won the Sunshine Award from ME! Come claim your award, you deserve it!