Saturday, December 5, 2009

Circle of Friends Award


Hi my blogging friends

I received this "Circle of Friends" award from Andrea at Arise2write. I would like to pass it along to ALL of my blogging friends! You guys are awesome...you always encourage me by leaving your comments and cheering me on when I share my heart, or laugh with me when I post a ridiculous video or joke. Please keep the circle going by passing this award along to your 'circle of friends.'

I guess the rules of the award are that you share 5 things that you love to do. So here goes:

1. I LOVE to spend time with my family (especially when we have "Family Movie Night".

2. I LOVE to go out to eat. Food taste better when I don't have to cook it. My favorite place to eat is Burro Loco at Myrtle Beach, SC.

3. I LOVE to ride around and look at Christmas lights. Something about the decorations at Christmas make me happy.

4. I LOVE to go on Women's Retreats with my "girlfriends" and have fun with no responsibilities.

5. I LOVE to sing. I don't know if anyone loves to hear me, but I do love to sing.

There you have it, 5 things I LOVE to do. I can't wait to hear what things you love to do.

2 comments:

  1. I just left you another comment above about this award....forgive me...I am losing it...well, I already did lose it.
    Glad to have you in my circle of friends. Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete