With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads, that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated, and happy.
Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror, I will think, 'Good grief, look how smart I am!'
I received this "Circle of Friends" award from Andrea at Arise2write. I would like to pass it along to ALL of my blogging friends! You guys are awesome...you always encourage me by leaving your comments and cheering me on when I share my heart, or laugh with me when I post a ridiculous video or joke. Please keep the circle going by passing this award along to your 'circle of friends.'
I guess the rules of the award are that you share 5 things that you love to do. So here goes:
1. I LOVE to spend time with my family (especially when we have "Family Movie Night".
2. I LOVE to go out to eat. Food taste better when I don't have to cook it. My favorite place to eat is Burro Loco at Myrtle Beach, SC.
3. I LOVE to ride around and look at Christmas lights. Something about the decorations at Christmas make me happy.
4. I LOVE to go on Women's Retreats with my "girlfriends" and have fun with no responsibilities.
5. I LOVE to sing. I don't know if anyone loves to hear me, but I do love to sing.
There you have it, 5 things I LOVE to do. I can't wait to hear what things you love to do.