Sunday, December 25, 2011

I want to wish ALL my wonderful blogging friends a very Merry Christmas!

I hope you each have a chance to spend time with family and friends, eat a lot of delicious food, exchange gifts, and get some probably much needed rest.

If however, you are not able to have the "ideal" celebration here at Christmas...I pray you will STILL celebrate the greatest gift of all...God the Father sending His one and only Son, Jesus Christ.

He humbled Himself and came as a baby, lying in a manager, so that you and I could experience true joy, and peace, and ultimately have everlasting life.

I am grateful for the many gifts the Lord has given me - my family, friends, church, good health, a hope and a future...but nothing compares to the gift of knowing that Jesus is Immanuel, God with me. He will never leave me or forsake me. He won't leave or forsake you either if you've accepted the gift of Salvation.

I pray you will experience His presence today and everyday throughout the New Year.

Merry Christmas & a Blessed 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment