Monday, April 25, 2011

Where to Get Your Fuel

I'm so excited! I have been waiting for this day so I could announce that I am a proud member of a new co-op blog called "Daily Fast Fuel"

I would be honored if you would visit the site and check out the five fabulous ladies who I am partnering with to write the blog. We'd love for you to join and visit as often as possible. It's designed to be short, daily devotionals that you can get on the go as you lead your busy life.

I thank you in advance for your support.
God bless

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie,

    I just went over and checked out the new blog "Daily Fast Fuel". It looks amazing and very inviting. What a beautiful new venture for you and the other writers to embark on. I'll be definitely checking it out often.

    Love you my friend,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete